I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 17, 2014

Wonky House Digital Stamp Freebie

Good Morning Ladies,

This will be a quick post.

I've been making up some new digi's for Squigglefly, but put one aside for a freebie...a little wonky house. 


I thought this image would be great as a treehouse, or it might even work as a gingerbread house. 

I've been asked to do up a few crocheted hats and cowls for my family, so that's keeping me busy right now. More to follow on that! 

I am also going to make some little stuffies to sell along with some hats, or just to make up for my granddaughters...haven't decided yet, but when I get some made, I'll put them up here on the blog. 

I have a terrible headache today, so I"m going to keep this short. Enjoy the freebie! 

Blessings,
Carmen

6 comments:

Thanks for the comments!