I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 22, 2015

Cloudy Days Free Digital Stamp


Hello!

I have decided that this week is going to be a great week! I'm planning on doing some sewing this week and a little bit more painting. 

I wanted to start the week off by giving something away. So here is my "Cloudy Days" Digital Stamp! 

(It's actually been beautiful out, but even when it's sunny out you can see the odd cloud here and there. These ones are special, though. Teehee --)


Enjoy!

Blessings to you, and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the clouds! They'll bring a cute quirkiness to any card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whimsical clouds. And congrats on getting the kitchen almost done. Praying for a good day tomorrow. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!