I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 20, 2015

Free Digital, Hooked On You

Happy Friday!

It's been so-o-o-o nice in Kamloops the last few days. It's been wonderfully warm and mild. I love the sunshine without the Kamloops heat!!

So, what's been happening you say?

Well, one of my besties returned from Hawaii, so we went out to our favorite Mexican Place and had lunch and a good long visit. We did lots of catching up, and her daughter who is pregnant with twins joined us. It was a lot of fun!

As for my kitchen....still waiting on counters that are about 1 to 2 weeks overdue. Someone is calling me back on Monday and hopefully they'll find them. Keep your fingers crossed! 

Anyway, I am here to bring you a little freebie. This one I made a while ago, but never posted. I looked at it today and thought, why not? Wish I'd found it before Valentine's, but it'll work for other cards too.

So here you go. Enjoy!



Beyond The Fringe Crafts
Have a good weekend!
Carmen


6 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Carmen. Thank you. I hope your counters arrive soon. Being without a fully functional kitchen is a trial.
    Blessings on your weekend,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen, Thanks so much for the adorable digi. I've been following your Kitchen saga. We went through the same thing a few years back. Everything was done, except the counters, which took 6 weeks...when we were originally told only 2. Hopefully yours will be installed soon and you can enjoy (and we can see) your new kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six weeks?! Oh well, I guess I'm almost there then! I sure hope I can get the cabinet door knobs on there before pics too! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the worm. LOL. Hope the counters aren't on a freighter sitting in the harbor waiting for unload. No kitchen is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!