I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 27, 2015

Multi-Fruit Tree Digital Stamp Freebie!

I have a freebie for you today~ 

First an update:

I've been sewing quite a few pouches lately, but I've sold all of them plus received numerous orders for more. I've also sold some crocheted items.  Yay! :)

I really want to make up some patterns, but I just haven't had a chance. 

When you consider-

(1) The kitchen reno (btw, I just found out my 1 week rush order will be a total of 5 weeks in coming. How do these guys stay in business?) How I wish my kitchen were done already. :)

(2) My ankle and knees (still hurting and swollen). I'm moving a whole lot slower now--it's quite frustrating for me.

(3) My orders, which are piling up at the moment (these absolutely take priority).

When you consider all that, I guess I can understand why things are moving slower than I'd like. I am still smiling though, and I've been able to play with some digitals and do some posting in my "foot raising" times.

I also washed and cut some of my fabrics which are ready to sew up now. I just found out that I can wash fusible woven interfacing too. I had no idea. Someone also said I should wash zippers, but I cannot find info on that. I guess it depends on what they're made of - information I do not have, so I have an email into the company. 

In the meantime, life is zipping along quite happily and I'll just stop chatting already and get on with it. 

Here's the freebie:


ENJOY! 

Blessings,
Carmen

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Carmen. Thanks so much for sharing it.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear the counters aren't in YET!! Sounds like what we went through. I agree "how do they stay in business?" This digi is cute. And I don't know if I told you, but I absolutely LOVE the little bags that you sew. The colors and fabric are perfect together. Glad you're staying busy...just don't over-extend yourself. You'll need your energy to get your kitchen back in order once the counters are in LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! The bags are fun to make but I'd really like to make up my own pdf patterns for a long time now. I just haven't had time to figure it all out yet. Oh, and I will need energy to get my kitchen back together. The longer I have to wait, the less appealing it is!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you and you're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!