I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 14, 2015

Just In Time for Father's Day

Hi there,

Well, it seems Father's Day is just around the corner, so if you haven't made up your cards yet, here is a compilation of a few of my masculine digi stamps.




Neck Ties! Perfect for Father's Day!


Good for Father's Day, or Valentine's



My quirky side coming out! 








Set of Three Stamps


Oil Fields Silhouette


It's short and sweet today! 

Enjoy, 
Carmen

13 comments:

  1. Carmen, You've had so many posts lately and I've been trying to get on the computer to comment, but life has just gotten in the way...so I'm doing one big one to make up for not commenting the past couple weeks LOL. I loved your little freezie holders (they are too adorable); I'm a yard sale-aholic; and I loved the flower doodle-beautiful. You are one talented woman. Thanks for sharing the "manly" images with us today. Hope God is blessing you with wonderful days. {Hugs} -Heather G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, well thank you, Heather! You must be much like my friend who yard sales religiously!! She gets some great deals! :)

      Delete
    2. I just got back from a 2 week trip to Michigan and did a bit of "yard sale-ing" while visiting family. Some great finds. But, I do miss my van (we just switched to a car and I miss the extra room of the van).

      Delete
    3. Lol...sounds like you do well when garage sale-ing!!

      Delete
  2. Wow. Carmen you are so generous and these are fantastic. Thanks for sharing them.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carmen! Thanks so much for the lovely ties freebie.My dad passed away many years ago but I make cards for a community group held in local church,the Dad's will love this for their Father's day cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really awesome! I used to make cards with seniors in a residence. Lots of prep work, but they enjoyed it. Did you see the cards I made with this stamp? If you're looking for ideas, it's on my Masculine Cards board on Pinterest. https://www.pinterest.com/carmengamble1/masculine-cards/
      Or at: http://beyondthefringecrafts.blogspot.ca/2012/06/fathers-day-free-digi.html

      Delete
    2. Just been browsing your masculine cards on Pinterest Carmen,and am now a follower!
      Lots of great ideas there,thank you :-)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much I am always looking for masculine themes for my cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!