I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Dec 3, 2010

Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 2

 Good Day!

I've been scouring the web and have found some fun crafts, decorating and gift ideas for you!! Have a boo!!

First, here's something from Coley's Corner to make for or with the kids!


Aren't these sweet? There is a full tutorial for these Snow Bars on her blog, just click on the link.

Need a last minute gift idea that's easy to make, functional, and inexpensive? Check out Flamingo Toes' Colorful Retro Dishtowel Tutorial!


Vintage Wanna Bee has a quick, cute, effective yet simple take on Christmas Decor for your windows, mirrors or walls. No need for a tutorial, the photo says it all.


How about some Wreath and Tree ideas?

She's Kinda Crafty makes these Christmas Ribbon Wreaths and has a full tutorial!! Click on the link to make your own!

:
Dollar Store Crafts has a Poinsettia wreath with a tutorial.


Two Friends Two Cities has a Fluffy (ruffled) Wreath that would look great on its' own, or could be used as a base for other decorations. Really cute! Full tutorial by clicking on the link.


Here is one of my favorites...quick, easy and elegant!! Check out this Beaded Tree by Blooming Homestead. Again, see the tutorial by following the link.

It must be the season of giving with all these free tutorials!!


Look at It's What I Love has been making! Oh Christmas Tree! Also check out her Charlie Brown Christmas Tree.



Next, let's look at some creative place cards for that special Christmas Dinner!!

This Christmas Tree Placecard  by Childmade, is certainly no child's play! Just ADORABLE!!


Do I make the Elf Boot Napkins, or the Placecard? Decisions, decisions!!!

Okay, That's enough trees and wreaths!!

Do you use Christmas Crackers? How about making some Homemade Christmas Crackers courteesy tutorial from This and That.

  I've been following the incredibly talented Roni from Ink Stains for years now. She's currently featuring 25 days of Hand Crafted Ornaments. Here are a couple of her creations with full tutorials.

Vintage Charm Push Pins 



Cork Gingerbread Garland


Here's another Dollar Store Craft from Uvinyl Decorating. A candle holder, a glass jar, some glue and voila!


Elegant table decor!! Find the tutorial at Uvinyl Decorating, Glass Jar Decoration.

Okay, well, I don't know about you, but I'm pooped!

I hope you'll visit some of these bloggers, let 'em know how inspiring they are by leaving them some love (comments)! 

In the meantime, I have lots more to show you, so I'll be back with more from some truly talented bloggers out there!!

Check Back Soon!

Also check out:
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 1
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 3
Sleigh Ride of Christmas Fun 4

Thanks for visiting,

Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!