I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 14, 2011

Seed Packet Freebies

Hi there!

I've had company the past few days, but managed to get a few more vintage images done up. Today I have some seed packets for you:

I thought these Petunia's would be nice by themselves as well...so I separated them from the seed packet.


 To be honest, I'm not even sure how I got this one to go black...but I like it, so it's yours if you want it.
Well, that's it for today. Hope you can use these for some of your projects. Please send me a link if you use any of my images in your crafts, and I will post a link back to you!

*If you use any of my images, I'd love to see them!!

CG from CG Says Something Loudly, made this really adorable card. She calls it a Notch Swing Card. On the inside is my little seed packet which she colored and put on a little handmade envelope. I love what she's done here. There's a tutorial on printing on acetate as well. Check it out!

Thanks for visiting!
Blessings,
Carmen

8 comments:

  1. Thanks! These are wonderful! I especially like the pumpkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fantastic! Perfect for a garden layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great images! I haven't crafted in 10 days and now I want to color EVERYTHING! Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These are beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them; you are so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the vintage seed packets. I buy them for my husband and it will be nice to be able to put some on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure how, but i just stumbled across your blog and i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! everything on here is beautiful, from the digis, to the cards, to the articles!

    thank you so much for making this such a wonderful place to visit!!

    rainbowsnbutterflies-gb.blogspot.com
    facebook.com/rainbowsnbutterfliesgb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen, I finally used one of these images! http://cg-says.blogspot.com/2012/02/sweet-peas.html (scroll down)
    Thanks so much, it was perfect for this project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!