I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 27, 2014

Steampunk Digi Freebies!

I've been playing around with some digi's lately and have two small ones for you today. These are done in Steampunk style for all you steampunk enthusiasts and are available for a limited time only.


Steampunk Octopus

Eye On The Time


They'll be a challenge! I'd love to see what you can do with these!

Lora made up this cute little card with the Steampunk Octopus image. Thanks Lora!! It's awesome!

Margreet from Margreet's Scrapcards also made a wonderful card with the Octopus image. I love the pop of red on it!


Blessings,
Carmen

10 comments:

  1. These are neat! Thank you for sharing them! I've never made a steampunk card before... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carmen...as soon as I've made a card with them, I'll show it to you!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome, Margreet!!

      Delete
    2. I made a DT card for Divas by Design and it will be published on my blog on 5th March. Is that OK for you or must I send it to you too?

      Delete
    3. I'm looking forward to seeing it! I can just save the image from your blog and then post it under this post, if that's okay with you. I just made myself a note to check your blog on the 5th (memory is not so good anymore!). Thanks so much!!

      Delete
    4. Your lovely octopus is now on my blog Carmen! Hope youy like it.
      xxx Margreet

      Delete
  3. I will have to see what I can come up with. I am not very good at painting with pens or watercoloring images.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... That great images. Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these. Im a big fan of steam punk. Thank u 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!