I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 27, 2018

It's a Card Making Kinda Day!

I've always loved little houses. I love them in mixed media especially, but on my last trip I picked up a Lawn Fawn stamp set and some diecuts. I decided to try something a little more conservative.

I wonder if I could do something a little different with this set. In any case, it's nice to have some plain cards in your arsenal. This one is great for  someone who is moving or has bought a house.


The inside

As I mentioned on the last post, my brother in law is having a birthday soon. I played around with some embossing folders and came up with this card. He's a bonafide lifetime car nut. There's really nothing else I could have made for him.


I also made another card with my take out coffee cup. This one will probably go on Etsy. It's similar to the last one but I embellished it a bit differently. Love the addition of the clock!



I have more cards to show but I'll post them later. 

Have a great week! 
Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Carmen - I love the textural car one - that is magnificent!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!