I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 29, 2018

Teacup Cards, Free Blank Cup Stack Digi

Hi there,

This is going to be a quick post. Last week I showed you some ways to stretch your digital stamps so today I'm going to show you a couple of the cards I've made. I hoped to make more, but I've also been working on a custom order that I just completed. I'll show you that later since I'd like to show the customer first.

Back to the cards. I used the blank cup stack on these ones. 

I had to go back and fix the sentiment. It's funny how sometimes things don't stand out until you see them in a photo. It's all nice and smooth now. I haven't worked with vellum in a long time and love the look of it with an embossed sentiment. 

Note the little tea bag coming out of the cup. This one is going to my mother in law. Mother's Day is only two weeks away...here's the free digital:



Here is a link to the page where I show you how to make these cards using this digi stamp. 


Have a great week!

Blessings,
Carmen


7 comments:

  1. Very sweet use of your digi. I like this one. Nice colors, soothing. I like the Mom day card a lot Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Krista! I bought the paper pad because it was different from what I usually get. Now it’s the only one I want to use. Go figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple cards maybe, but they are lovely Carmen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!